POLICY FOR THE NEWSLETTER SERVICE.
Our newsletter is sent to those who, by filling out the contact form on our website, have authorised BEDIN GALVANICA S.r.l. to process their personal data for sending email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to our company and our products.
The newsletter is also sent to the addresses on our mailing list because of the business relationship between the person concerned and our company (soft spam).
The data controller of the processing of the collected data is BEDIN GALVANICA S.r.l., with registered office in Via Zamenhof no. 300 – 36100 Vicenza, tel. +39 0444 1788917, e-mail email@example.com.
Nature of the processed data and of provision
The provision of data (name and surname or company name and e-mail address) by the user is optional, but refusal to provide them will make it impossible to receive our newsletters.
Purpose of processing
Personal data are used to send our newsletter.
Newsletters are sent via the MailChimp platform, an online platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC based in Georgia (USA).
The information on the processing of personal data by MailChimp can be found on the website https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
MailChimp adheres to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and is committed to managing personal data from European Union citizens in accordance with the certification schemes dictated by the Privacy Shield Framework.
Methods of data processing
The data connected to the newsletter service are processed with IT instruments at the headquarters of BEDIN GALVANICA S.r.l. by appointed personnel, observing the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The personal data provided by the data subject party will be processed and retained for the duration of the newsletter service or, before then, until the data subject requests cancellation from the service.
Withdrawal of consent
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given for the sending of promotional communications by e-mail at any time in the following alternative ways:
– Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Click on the appropriate link at the bottom of each of our commercial communications.
Report any problems by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Rights of data subjects
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to
• article 15 – to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and other specific information;
• article 16 – to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
• article 17 – to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
• article 18 – to obtain from the controller restriction of processing in specific cases;
• article 20 – to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
• article 21 – to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for marketing purposes (commercial communications sent by the data controller).
To exercise your rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.